• Puma Indonesia



    PUMA

    Basically I am a photographer. I really love photograph so fucking much. But then, @puma call me to be a Puma brand ambassador in Indonesia (@pumasportstyle). It was so funny at the first meeting, because I was guessing that I will be the photographer, so I explain about the photoshoot concept for Puma. Then they just really confused about that. They said that I will not to be a photographer but as a model. Some friends asked me about how can Puma contact me to be a Puma brand ambassador. I actually still try to find the answer about that question. Cause I'm still don’t know why.. I asked same question to puma, and they said that they find some creative peoples from different background of their profession. Then puma contact me its because my background profession as a photographer. And the other example, my friend @masjiwa Instagram influencer from Semarang, his Instagram feed about architecture, @rizkiw_ from Bandung, as visual creator, @tezasumendra as an musician, @tristanjulianos as an musician, @xalvinx as a drummer, etc.


    Haha, just look at my face. I just can't control my face on first time photoshoot..

    Honestly, maybe its because I'm a photographer so it's not too hard to found my style like this hahaha.
    So, this is the shoes, "IGNITE LIMITLESS"! That shoes so damn good! I bring that shoes to my Japan trip last march, I really enjoyed with that.
    I really recommend you guys to buy and use that shoes. Anyway, Puma Indonesia was already launch and celebrated the night at Queens Head, Kemang, Jakarta. That was totally great night to met all Puma's Ambassadors Indonesia. Nice to meet you guys! Goodluck for everything!
    So, I guess that all I can share about Puma.. You can find all picture about puma on this hashtag #RunTheStreets #PumaIndonesia Japan trip next? Why not? I will tell you about everything in Japan.. but just hold on.. see u again, guys!

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    ADDRESS

    Jakarta Timur, 13340, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    mformarv@gmail.com
    marvisitepu@gmail.com

    INSTAGRAM

    @19MARV

    MOBILE

    0823 11615566