• First Step to Changes Your Life


    Hi, guys.

    I’m Marvi, I’m Indonesian and photography is my hobby. What I like about photograph is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. I used my Nikon D3200 and GoPro Hero 4. Sometimes, I feel so confuse in every single day and night. I just don’t know what to do. I just can sit and drink some chocolate to think of what will I do. So I decided to continuing my hobby, photograph. One day, my friends, Abi created one event about photograph, so he invited me to join. “INSTAMEETUIF2015”, the first event that I join. I met so many photographers there. Of course with different characters Photographer and they skill is above me. The first place , Taman Suropati, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia.

     and then we have to move to second place, Ex-Bank Danamon, Jl. Panglima Polim, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia.




    so I think that's all, so happy can share with all of you.
    don't forget to follow me on instagram

    @MARVISITEPU

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    ADDRESS

    Jakarta Timur, 13340, Indonesia

    EMAIL

    mformarv@gmail.com
    marvisitepu@gmail.com

    INSTAGRAM

    @19MARV

    MOBILE

    0823 11615566